Welcome to the NY Connects Resource Directory, you have come to the right place to:
- Learn how long term services and supports can help you or a family member stay at home, stay in the community, or stay independent;
- Learn more about aging and disability resources available in your community;
- Decide what services would be best for you or someone you know;
- Get help in linking to the services that you need.
Use the Search Resources section below to find out more about available long term services and supports. To search the Resource Directory, select one or more of the search criteria below and then click on the Search button.The results will be displayed on this same page.
Once your search results appear you have several options available to you:
- View the list in text or on a map;
- Sort the list by City, County, or Zip Code;
- Save the listings by using the Export button;
- Print your listings;
- Create an account to save your search results for quick access later on.
Note: The results may contain links to the websites of individual organizations that provide services. NYSOFA assumes no responsibility for any material posted on this website. If you click on the links in these listings, you will be leaving the NY Connects website.