NY Connects is your trusted place to go for free, unbiased information and assistance.
We can help you link to long term services and supports, such as home care, transportation and meals.
Our goal is to help individuals remain in their homes as long as possible.
Who we help:
NY Connects serves older individuals and individuals with disabilities of all ages.
We can help families, caregivers, and professionals.
How can we help you?
- Anyone can get help with information about resources by telephone, online, or in-person.
- We can help link you to long term services and supports regardless of diagnosis, age or payor source.
- We coordinate with other agencies to guide you through eligibility processes.
- We provide seamless linkages for any necessary assessment you may need.
- We help with application and enrollment in public assistance benefits.
How to use the NY Connects Resource Directory
The NY Connects Resource Directory can help you explore long term services and supports your community.
Use it to:
- Read about a specific topic by going to the Services tab.
- Search for providers by going to the Home tab.
If you need more information or help, go to the Contacts tab or call our NY Connects statewide toll-free number at 1 (800) 342-9871. Our staff will be glad to assist you!